Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Luxury Travel Series - Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana

Hello I'm Tracy, your Amresorts Master Agent. Grab your passport and travel with me to an Unlimited Luxury that is for Adults Only, found in the Dominican Republic that is called Secrets Sanctuary Cap Cana!  Allow me to take you on a tour of Amresorts first Secrets Resort & Spa to enter Cap Cana.  Cap Cana is located minutes from Punta Cana International Airport and situated on a long stretch of natural pure white sand beach.  Also known as The World's New Great Destination by Amresorts, Cap Cana offers the Secrets signature Unlimited-Luxury concept. Secrets Sanctuary features 176 suites and villas with the following amenties:
  • One King or two double beds
  • Furnished patio or balcony with panoramic ocean views
  • In-suite climate control
  • Plasma TV
  • In-room, high speed internet connection
  • 24 hr room service
  • Daily refreshed mini bar with bottled water, soft drinks and beer (Bohemia)
  • Silk bathrobes and slippers
  • Castle Royal Suite


Castle Suite Indoor Pool



Castle Private Island - Perfect for Weddings
Swim up Suites
Jr. Suite Ocean View
Secrets Sanctuary Main Pool with Swim up Pool Bar
Secrets Sanctuary picturesque garden

Secrets Sanctuary has 5 gourmet restaurants with indoor/outdoor seating:
  • David Crockett Steak House - Grill serving prime meat cuts (reservation is required)
  • The Blue Marlin - Delicious seafood served in a casual oceanfront atmosphere 
  • Wok -  Pan Asian Fusion


 My favorite dining experience during my stay at Secrets Sanctuary was at the Wok, which is there Pan-Asian Fusion restaurant.  Our cook Marvin, was very entertaining as well as a great cook. You too will become apart of the cooking entertainment, as I did which I found to be a lot of fun!

Marvin the Chef Extraordinaire @ Wok
Me and Dwayne cooking with Marvin @ Wok



3 comments:

  1. The resort looks beautiful! I may have to book a party for my fiftieth birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go NOW!!! Now that's just my speed! Rich Travel Dreaming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Simply exquisite! Good look on the blog too, I had no idea you'd started one. I'll be sure to share and check-in monthly :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments with us.